Houston ENT Insurance Participating Health Plans
Houston ENT Clinic is dedicated to making access to our care as convenient as possible for as many patients as possible. This page is meant to be a guide in determining if your general medical services health plan is accepted at Houston ENT Clinic.
- In rare instances, our individual physicians may not participate in all health plans listed.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to provide the insurance information and notify the clinic of any insurance changes.
- It is important that you know and understand your insurance plan.
- As each plan varies in coverage, it is important to find out what out-of-pocket expenses you can expect.
- Please familiarize yourself with any restrictions regarding referrals and find out about co-payment policies.
- If your health plan requires a co-payment for office visits, please plan to pay the cashier before you see your physician.
- If you have any questions about your co-payment requirements, please contact your health insurance company before your visit.
- While every effort is made to insure the accuracy of this information, we recommend that you confirm participation status with your insurance carrier or the physician’s office.
The following is a list of participating health plans as of September 1, 2007:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO
- Great West Healthcare
- Medicare Part B
- Memorial Hermann Freedom of Choice Plan
- United Healthcare
- Affiliated Health Plan
- ASMED Health Partnership
- Beechstreet /CAPPCARE
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Heritage Physicians Network
- Interplan Health Group (formally Accountable)
- Medicaid – Not all Products
- Pacificare PPO
- PCCM (formally Texas Health Network)
- PPO Next
- Texas Municipal League
- Texas True Choice
- US Family Health Plan