Katy ENT Doctor
Houston ENT & Allergy has several locations and our Katy allergy clinic is proud to serve the western Houston area and its residents that suffer from breathing, hearing, sleep, and other head and neck conditions. Our ENT specialists are trained to diagnose and treat any condition that affects a person’s ears, nose, or throat. If you’re experiencing dizziness or imbalance due to an inner ear disorder, or are having trouble breathing due to seasonal allergies, please come see us right away.
We treat a number of ENT conditions, including:
- Allergies that cause sneezing, itching and other breathing problems
- Nasal polyps that cause serious breathing issues
- Acute Sinusitis that causes drainage problems
- Rhinitis and other nasal congestion
- Ear wax buildup, or cerumen impaction
- Loss of hearing caused by Cholesteatoma
- Otitis media, or middle ear infection
- Laryngeal Reflux that affects the throat and voice box
- Chronic snoring or sleep apnea issues
- and many more
Nearly one out of every four Americans suffers from allergies, and if certain symptoms or issues go untreated, your life can be severely affected. If you need an ear, nose, and throat doctor in the Katy area, take the time to visit Houston ENT & Allergy today. Our doctors will speak with you about your options regarding treatment and will focus on finding the relief that you need.