Downtown Houston ENT & Allergy Clinic
As your Downtown Houston ear, nose and throat doctor, Houston ENT & Allergy has the experience and expertise to treat a number of hearing, breathing, and sleep-related conditions. Our doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat issues that affect both adults and children, and can help you properly manage and overcome your symptoms.
We can treat a range of conditions, including:
- Allergies that cause itchy eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and other symptoms
- Nasal polyps that cause severe breathing problems
- Breathing issues brought on by a deviated septum
- Sinusitis that causes tender or swollen nasal passages
- Rhinitis that causes nasal discharge or itching
- Tinnitus, or noise in the ears
- Swimmer’s Ear and related issues
- Inner ear conditions, balance disorders, and dizziness
- Enlarged or infected adenoids
- Chronic snoring issues
- Hearing loss
- and much more
For people that suffer from allergy problems, have noticed a significant decrease in their hearing ability, or have trouble sleeping due to snoring or sleep apnea, your Downtown Houston ENT team is here to help. We’re located in the Houston Center at 1200 McKinney Street, and are available Monday through Friday to discuss your treatment options. Make an appointment or call for more information today, and we’ll look forward to helping you live a better life.